“New” means your life is changing and we want to be a part of it!
Welcome to the San Ramon Valley Newcomers Club, a social organization for adults in the communities of the San Ramon Valley and the Tri-Valley areas since 1967. Located in the gorgeous foothills of Mt. Diablo, we are truly blessed with a community, climate and economy that continues to attract new residents from around the world. Whether you are new to our area, newly retired, new empty nester or just starting a new routine, our Club is a wonderful resource for developing friendships . We offer a variety of social activities which provides opportunities to:
• Enjoy stimulating presentations at our monthly luncheon programs
• Learn more about the area though weekly hikes or monthly excursions in the Bay Area
• Discover new local restaurants with our dining out activities
• Participate in our diversified activity interest groups
• Get involved! You are sure to find a few kindred spirits who share your same interests. And, we are always looking for new events to introduce to the group, so if you don’t find what you’re looking for, let’s create something new.
We hold quarterly new-member coffees; if you are interested in attending, please send a note to our membership chairperson, in the box which is located on the “contact us” tab. Our monthly Luncheon Programs are open to non-members…why not come and check us out? We would love to have you join us. Check out our current Luncheon Program!
You can also view some of our recent activities on our new Facebook page.